Chemical peels are an advanced form of exfoliation that will help rejuvenate your skin and erase years from your appearance. It is suitable for a wide variety of skin types. If you suffer from acne or have visible acne scars, a chemical peel can help improve the appearance of blemishes, scars, and inflammation. If your skin is red, blotchy, flaky, and your complexion is looking a bit dull, a chemical peel has your name written all over it! Due to the exfoliating nature of a chemical peel, your dry, uneven skin will shed like a snake to reveal a smooth, fresh, radiant layer of skin. Peels can also balance out skin tone and texture while brightening your complexion. In other words, your skin will glow! A series of 5 sessions are recommended to achieve the full benefits, but even just 1 peel will make a difference.
- PCA Peel $175 – $250 (there are 3000 possible combinations)
- 6% Pure Retinol Peel $300 (for treating hyperpigmentation)
- SkinMedica Illuminize Peel (enzyme) 150 ($100 add on to a facial)
- SkinMedica Vitalize Peel $200
- Skin Medica Rejuvenize Peel $250
- TCA Peel Administered by a physician. Pricing varies.